Independent Seller Agreement
Independent Seller Agreement (ISA)
Mypersory.com aims to encourage people (especially young and elderly) to create and sell their very own “unique” products. We are especially interested in “handcrafted” products.
Independent Sellers on Mypersory.com “automatically” agree with this ISA in order to sell on our website.
Each Independent Seller on Mypersory.com must comply with the following:
Independent Sellers will:
- be solely responsible for all customer purchase order fulfillment, shipping, returns, and recalls at the Independent Seller’s expense
- act upon fulfilling orders placed through Mypersory.com to the intended customer/buyer within five (5) working days
- be solely responsible for all customer service issues for their own product(s)
- be responsible for any refunds to customers/buyers of their products
- notify the customer/buyer if an order cannot be fulfilled and must inform Mypersory.com in written form which will instruct Mypersory.com to provide a full refund to the customer/buyer and pay any monies received from Mypersory.com for the order which could not be fulfilled. Mypersory.com will not provide any refund for fees charged by Mypersory.com
- be responsible for resolving any issues with the customer/buyer directly in the event that the customer/buyer claims not to have received the product
Independent Sellers will not:
- make illegal use of photographs, written text or audiovisual materials;
- infringe on another’s copyright, publicity or trademark rights;
- blatantly copy the designs created and sold by approved Independent Sellers;
- direct shoppers to another seller to purchase the same items as listed at Mypersory.com (includes posting links or providing information sufficient to locate another seller). Offers that do not comply with Mypersory.com’s policies may result in suspension of account privileges and/or termination
- sell any of the “Restricted” products which are listed below:
- Tobacco and other smokeable products
- Drugs, medical drug claims about an item, drug paraphernalia
- Live animals, illegal animal products
- Human remains or body parts
- Firearms and/or weapons
- Hazardous materials
- Recalled items
- Real estate
- Motor vehicles
- Any product that promotes violence or is biased toward others based on race ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Any products that are replicas, counterfeit items, or unauthorized copies. Unauthorized copies may include things that are bootlegged, illegally duplicated, or pirated.
Independent Seller's Return Policy
Products can be returned by a customer within 30 days after purchase date as long as the product has not been used and is not damaged. The Independent Seller is responsible for refunding the amount paid for the product to the customer.
Mypersory.com reserve the right to reject any Independent Seller whom we believe may not meet our standards. We may also reject any products that we determine are not a good fit for our Traditional Bookstore and General Store.
Independent Sellers acknowledge and agree that Mypersory.com has no obligation to become involved in, or accept liability for disputes between the Independent Seller and any customer/buyer. The Independent Seller hereby agrees to release Mypersory.com (and its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, insurers, investors, and employees), from all actions, suits, claims, damages (actual and consequential), judgments, levies, executions, liabilities, losses, expenses, and other costs, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, actual or contingent, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, in any way connected with Independent Seller's dealings and disputes with one or more customers/buyers.