Privacy & Policy
No Tolerance Policy
Mypersory.com will not tolerate the following content on the site:
1. Pornography of any kind (including videos, photos, music, words)
2. Harassment and/or stalking (including sexual) of any supporter, member and/or author
3. Bullying of any supporter, member and/or author
4. Indecent language (no swearing, cursing, foul language of any kind)
5. Indecent photographs (including nude photos, inappropriate clothing or lack thereof)
6. Links to any website that sends unsolicited messages (spams) especially advertising, as well as messages repeatedly on the same site
7. Links to any website that violates our "No Tolerance Policy"
We encourage all of our supporters, members and authors to contact us to report any violations of our No Tolerance Policy. It is everyone’s responsibility to ensure that we keep Mypersory.com a safe, decent, respectable, and pleasant website.
Mypersory.com takes your privacy very seriously so you can shop online with confidence.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
To fulfill your order, to notify you of the status of your order and when you register with Mypersory.com, we need to know your name, billing and delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date, email address and telephone number. We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information and which is stored on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall from the outside world.
Unless we have your express consent, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties if this is required for the purpose of completing your transaction with us.
Reputable third-party banking and distribution institutions who are also under strict legal and contractual obligations to keep your personal information private will process your orders as they handle credit card and debit card transactions and order fulfillment.
Mypersory.com will not pass your information on or use it for any other purpose other than to deliver your ordered goods to you.
By using Mypersory.com and submitting your information, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by us in the manner set out in this Policy.
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of the website, particularly in relation to online transactions.
2. To deliver contents specific to your interest and enables us to keep track of what you've put in your basket and remembering who you are when you return to our site.
3. To enable Mypersory.com to collect anonymous information about the browsing and shopping activities of our customers for internal analysis.
4. To drive Mypersory.com marketing, particularly banner advertisements and text adverts.
5. To enable Mypersory.com meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
6. To help us recognise when you next visit our website and note the advertisements displayed to you. This allows us to tailor the service we provide to your preferences.
Many web browsers allow users to control most cookies through their browser settings. You can usually change your browser so that it will not accept cookies and/or delete cookies.